Male, #61333, (29 Jan 1794 - 21 Feb 1852)
|Birth*||29 Jan 1794||He was born on 29 Jan 1794 at Johnston Co., North Carolina.1|
|Marriage*||15 Sep 1836||He married Elizabeth Rowell on 15 Sep 1836 at age 42. In addition to Mary Willie Wellons and Edward Shelley Wellons, each of whom have separate pages in this family tree, there were at least four other children born to William Shelley Wellons and his wife, Elizabeth Rowell:|
1. Albert Harrison Wellons, b. 1 Apr 1840 in Crawford County, GA, d. 31 May 1862 in the Battle of Seven Pines, VA
2. Louisa Wellons, b. 1842 in Crawford County, GA, d. 1842 in Crawford County, GA
3. Sarah Ann Penelope Wellons, b. 13 Feb 1844 in Crawford County, GA, d. 22 Jul 1931 in Perry, Houston County, GA. She married on 30 Oct 1866 John Redolphus Miller, b. 26 Mar 1845 in Macon County, GA, d. 10 Sep 1906 in Perry, Houston County, GA
4. Charles Marmaduke Wellons, b. 1845 in Crawford County, GA, d. 1845 in Crawford County, GA.2
|Birth of Son||15 Dec 1849||His son Edward Shelley Wellons was born on 15 Dec 1849 at Crawford Co., Georgia.1,2|
|1850 Census*||1 Jun 1850||William was listed as the head of a family on the 1850 Census on 1 Jun 1850 at Crawford Co., Georgia.|
|Death*||21 Feb 1852||He died at Crawford Co., Georgia, on 21 Feb 1852 at age 58.2|
|Elizabeth Rowell (6 Apr 1816 - 5 Apr 1905)|
|Last Edited||16 Jul 2010|
- 1850 Federal Census, United States.
Division 20, Crawford, Georgia; Roll M432_67; Page: 397A; Image: 38.
- E-mail written Mar & Jul 2010 to Warren L. Culpepper from Shelley Cummings (2gt-gd/o #61334), e-mail address.