Clara Maude Highsmith
Female, #7535, (28 May 1889 - 1 Apr 1943)
|Birth*||28 May 1889 ||Clara was born at Alabama on 28 May 1889.1 |
|Marriage*||circa 1907 ||She married Milton Homer Culpepper at Alabama circa 1907. |
|Married Name||circa 1907 || As of circa 1907, her married name was Culpepper. |
|Birth of Son||circa 1908 ||Her son Oran E. Culpepper was born circa 1908 at DeKalb Co., Alabama. |
|Birth of Son||12 May 1911 ||Her son Eugene D. Culpepper was born on 12 May 1911 at Fort Payne, DeKalb Co., Alabama.1 |
|Birth of Son||circa 1920 ||Her son Robert C. Culpepper was born circa 1920 at DeKalb Co., Alabama.2 |
|Birth of Son||29 Jul 1921 ||Her son Loranza Dowe Culpepper was born on 29 Jul 1921 at DeKalb Co., Alabama.2,3 |
|1930 Census*||1 Apr 1930 ||Clara was listed as Milton Homer Culpepper's wife on the 1930 Census at Valley Head, DeKalb Co., Alabama.2 |
|Death*||1 Apr 1943 ||She died on 1 Apr 1943 at age 53.1 |
|Burial*||circa 3 Apr 1943 ||Her body was interred circa 3 Apr 1943 at Valley Head Cemetery, Valley Head, DeKalb Co., Alabama.1 |
- Cemetery Census, Valley Head Cemetery, Valley Head, DeKalb Co., AL
- Milton H. Culpepper, 2 Apr 1878 - 7 Jun 1955 (next to Clara Maude)
- Clara Maude Culpepper, 28 May 1889 - 1 Apr 1943 (next to Milton H.)
- Eugene D. Culpepper, 12 May 1911 - 21 Jan 1964 (next to Milton H.)
- F. Louise Culpepper, 20 Jun 1916 - 3 Sep 1922, d/o M.H. & C.M. Culpepper
- Mary Lucille Culpepper, 30 Sep 1909 - 6 May 1994.
- 1930 Federal Census, United States.
ED 14, Sheet 3A, Lines 26-33, Valley Head, DeKalb Co., AL (4 Apr 1930) (#6040)v
Owns home ($2,000), Radio=N, Farm=N
M. Homer Culpepper, Head, M, Wh, 57, md@28, AL/AL/AL, House carpenter, Vet=N
Clara M. Culpepper, Wife, F, Wh, 40, md@18, TN/GA/GA
Lucile Culpepper, Daughter, F, Wh, 20, sng, AL/AL/TN
Eugene D. Culpepper, Son, M, Wh, 18, sng, AL/AL/TN
Robert C. Culpepper, Son, M, Wh, 9, sng, AL/AL/TN
Loranza D. Culpepper, Son, M, Wh, 8, sng, AL/AL/TN
K. Jaunita Culpepper, Daughter, F, Wh, 7, sng, AL/AL/TN
Clara W. Culpepper, Daughter, F, Wh, 3, sng, AL/AL/TN.
- U.S. Social Security Administration, compiler, Social Security Death Index (SSDI), Online database at Ancestry.com.
Loranza D. Culpepper, 29 Jul 1921 - 28 Apr 2008, Pell City, Saint Clair Co., Alabama 35128, SSN 416-22-7693 issued in Alabama in 1936-1950
(Why it is safe to publish Social Security information for deceased people: http://gen.culpepper.com/about/socialsecurity.htm).